Re: mutt stalls on reconnect

On Friday, May 26 at 01:01 PM, quoth Kyle Wheeler:
I use mutt on my laptop, and occasionally mutt is running when I close the laptop and go home for the day. When I open up my laptop and try to use mutt, of course, it’s mad because it’s not on the same network, and times out (“Mailbox closed”). When I tell it to reconnect (“c=”), it starts, but stalls and never actually does.

The muttdebug0 is here: http://salinan.memoryhole.net/~kyle/muttdebug0

I should add - I cannot control-c to kill mutt in that case. I have to control-\ it.

~Kyle
--
Carpe per diem---seize the check.
                                                    -- Robin Williams