Re: imap/2208: Spam-score support broken in IMAP mailboxes

The following reply was made to PR imap/2208; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Daniel Richard G." <skunk@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: bug-any@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Mutt Developers <mutt-dev@xxxxxxxx>,
        Brendan Cully <brendan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: imap/2208: Spam-score support broken in IMAP mailboxes
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 13:14:29 -0400

 Sorry for not replying; I never received Nicolas' comment.

 Yes, this was the problem. I was under the impression that all headers were
 downloaded, not just a subset. Never would have guessed that Mutt didn't
 even see the spam-score headers until I downloaded each message....

 Anyway, apologies for the bogus bug.

 --Daniel

 --
 NAME   = Daniel Richard G.       ##  Remember, skunks       _\|/_  meef?
 EMAIL1 = skunk@xxxxxxxxxx        ##  don't smell bad---    (/o|o\) /