Re: what shows %b?

[=- TAKAHASHI Tamotsu wrote on Fri 28.Apr'06 at  0:27:20 +0900 -=]

> > Wait, WAIT!
> > You tell me this works so that you don't need "current-folder"
> > patch because it can be achieved via %b?!?!?! :)
>
> No, %b doesn't be the full pathname of your current folder.
> It's just strrchr(ctx->path,'/')+1.

Right, it's not identical, but for typical setups (all below
$folder) it would do it sufficiently without need for "current
folder" patch.

> > WTF hasn't this usage of %-codes in hooks ever been documented?!
>
> Dunno. I guess that's because there are many good FAQ and
> example muttrc's, including wiki.mutt.org.

Nah, come on, that's a too important/ useful feature to miss in
the manual, as "official" source. 3rd party docs (including wiki)
can't be relied on for "supported" features: it might work now,
but maybe it's removed/ changed _silently_ in the future.

Even if it seems insignificant, in fact EVERY effort counts
for a shared task, at least to show your deserving attitude.