Re: mutt/2205: problem with long lines in mailcap files

The following reply was made to PR mutt/2205; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: TAKAHASHI Tamotsu <ttakah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bug-any@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: mutt/2205: problem with long lines in mailcap files
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 23:54:07 +0900

 * Wed Apr 26 2006 Gregor Zattler <telegraph@xxxxxxx>
 >  > >Fix:
 >  > use shorter mailcap entrys.
 >
 >  Obviously this is not a fix but a work around.  I don't have a
 >  clue how to fix this.  Perhaps a problem with string handling?

 Yeah, maybe you want HUGE_STRING instead of LONG_STRING in rfc1524.c.

 ==============================
 $ grep STRING rfc1524.c
   char buf[LONG_STRING];
   char type[LONG_STRING];
         char param[STRING];
         char pvalue[STRING];
             len = mutt_strlen (test_command) + STRING;
   mutt_check_lookup_list (a, type, SHORT_STRING);
 $ grep 'define.*STRING' lib.h
 # define HUGE_STRING    5120
 # define LONG_STRING     1024
 # define STRING          256