Re: imap/2203: Mutt freezes regularily when fetching new messages

***********************
Warning: Your file, mutt_debug0_d20_send.txt.gz/EuskalWordNet/classes/package
cache/unnamed package.dep2, appears to be a compressed file but is corrupt. It
was not scanned by InterScan MSS.
***********************

Hello,

On Tue, Apr 18, 2006, Brendan Cully wrote:
> On Friday, 07 April 2006 at 15:53, Aitor Soroa wrote:
> > Ok, this time the program hanged when fetching the mail headers. I
> > first went to a local folder (/var/mail/...) and, when connecting to
> > the default IMAP folder (! folder) the program hanged. Attached to this
> > mail there is the .muttdebug0 file of the session.
> >
> > hope this helps finding the bug.

> which indicates that mutt is probably waiting around for 322 bytes,
> but the server is sending less. If you crank up the debugging to -d3,
> you should get the contents of the literals, but there will be
> information in there you probably would consider private. You'd have
> to edit the resulting file. I'd suggest just keeping the last couple
> of commands (or command response lines), and replacing any sensitive
> characters with 'x'. Don't change the number of characters though.

The program crashed again when fetching headers (I debugged it with
-d20). Attached is the last part of the .muttdebug0 file. I don't see
anything special in it. As you say, the program expects some bytes
(3633284, it was a big message), but it appears that the server
suddenly stops sending bytes. Well, for the record, here is the debug
file.

> It could still be a gnutls bug too, I suppose.

Indeed, it can be. But i don't know very well how to report the bug to
the gnutls developers.

Thank you very much for your attention!

                        aitor