Re: [patch] Solved problems with file size >2GB

On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 03:04:35PM +0200, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
> Hi Bruno,
>
> * Bruno Cesar Ribas wrote on Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 02:46:31PM CEST:
> >
> > Even if we have a limited audience for this bug, we have a bug and people
> > suffering from this bug. =)
> > And if we have a correction why not apply?
>
> Your patch includes inttypes.h unconditionally, which I could imagine
> not to be portable to all system mutt aims to support.  Mutt could maybe
> make use of Gnulib's inttypes module.  But even that won't guarantee you
> all the stuff that this patch needs.  Anyway this patch needs more work
> (sorry for not having the time to delve any deeper into this).

Okay!! I'll take inttypes.h out and make it more portable =) no problem, i
thought that using it would be better, but not all systems have it you are
right.
About more work neeeded, what do  do you mean [without deeper information]?
I think i'll make a pattern for off_t types in the code and then i'll send
again =)

--
Bruno Ribas - ribas@xxxxxxx