Re: [patch] Solved problems with file size >2GB

Hi Bruno,

* Bruno Cesar Ribas wrote on Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 02:46:31PM CEST:

> Even if we have a limited audience for this bug, we have a bug and people
> suffering from this bug. =)
> And if we have a correction why not apply?

Your patch includes inttypes.h unconditionally, which I could imagine
not to be portable to all system mutt aims to support.  Mutt could maybe
make use of Gnulib's inttypes module.  But even that won't guarantee you
all the stuff that this patch needs.  Anyway this patch needs more work
(sorry for not having the time to delve any deeper into this).

Cheers,
Ralf