Re: [patch] Solved problems with file size >2GB

On Sunday, April 23 at 02:50 PM, quoth Bruno Cesar Ribas:
I think people did not like my bug correction =)

Heh, I think most of the folks that matter on this list do most of their emailing on weekdays. Don’t get discouraged until Tuesday! ;)

~Kyle
--
If the president is the head of the American body politic, Congress is its gastrointestinal tract. Its vast and convoluted inner workings may be mysterious and unpleasant, but in the end they excrete a great deal of material whose successful passage is crucial to our nation's survival. This is Congress's duty.
                                                       -- Jon Stewart