Re: bug in IMAP edit-threads

On Monday, March 20 at 11:24 PM, quoth Aron Griffis:
I've found that attempting to link threads results in messages going
missing.  Simply tag a thread, link it to another thread, then sync
your changes to the server (this is *&x for me, I think it might be
t&$ with the default bindings).  After the sync the message that was
originally tagged is gone completely.

Additional information available if this isn't easily repeated by
somebody else.

Works fine for me… I use that feature all the time, actually (people are *always* posting poorly to some of the lists I subscribe to).

Perhaps it’s a problem/incompatability between mutt and your imap server?

~Kyle
--
If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you're a table.
                                                       -- Mitch Hedberg