bug in IMAP edit-threads

I'm not sure how you like to refer to cvs versions: I'm running
a snapshot from a few days ago, top entry in the ChangeLog is
2006-03-15 12:26:00.

I've found that attempting to link threads results in messages going
missing.  Simply tag a thread, link it to another thread, then sync
your changes to the server (this is *&x for me, I think it might be
t&$ with the default bindings).  After the sync the message that was
originally tagged is gone completely.

Additional information available if this isn't easily repeated by
somebody else.

Aron