Re: 1.5.12 release date?

On Thursday, 02 March 2006 at 10:40, Derek Martin wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 02, 2006 at 02:02:54PM +0000, Luke Ross wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Any planned schedule for releasing 1.5.12? There's several new features
> > (QDBM, IMAP pipelining, MyVars spring to mind) and it's been about six
> > months since the 1.5.11, so surely coming up to time for another devel
> > release?
>
> Or perhaps a stable release... 1.6 maybe?

There are still a couple of bugs in the IMAP code that I'd like to fix
before 1.5.12 (Kyle's are the worst). They only show up against a
couple of servers, but they cause crashes.

I don't think the new IMAP code is ready for 1.6 yet at all. Most of
the biggest changes haven't even hit a development point release, so
they are probably not well tested except by debian unstable users...