Re: IMAP \Replied flag?

On Tuesday, January 24 at 04:38 PM, quoth Phil Pennock:
On 2006-01-24 at 09:40 -0500, Kyle Wheeler wrote:
Is this a problem with my IMAP server (binc), or are other people seeing this behavior?

I'm not seeing it (cyrus); that doesn't necessarily mean that it is your
IMAP server though.

Do you have a .muttdebug0 file, with mutt run at -d2 (at least)?  With
that perhaps an ordering dependency (client or server) would be visible.

Got one. Actually, got two. The circumstances are slightly different than I originally described, but are more reliable in producing the problem:

   1. send yourself 3 messages (e.g. echo test | mail yourself)
   2. view the first message
   4. save this message to a folder while viewing it
   … mutt will automatically view the next message …
   5. save this message to a folder while viewing it
   … mutt will automatically view the next message …

The first and second message will both be marked “rD”.

I have two traces because while attempting this procedure the first time, mutt crashed (bus error), and I thought that was important enough to save. The second time it did not crash, but I get this funky flag behavior.

Here are the muttdebug files:
   http://salinan.memoryhole.net/~kyle/muttdebug-buserror
   http://salinan.memoryhole.net/~kyle/muttdebug-wrongflags

~Kyle
--
In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane.
                                                         -- Oscar Wilde