Re: IMAP \Replied flag?

On Tuesday, January 24 at 04:38 PM, quoth Phil Pennock:
On 2006-01-24 at 09:40 -0500, Kyle Wheeler wrote:
Is this a problem with my IMAP server (binc), or are other people seeing this behavior?

I'm not seeing it (cyrus); that doesn't necessarily mean that it is your
IMAP server though.

Do you have a .muttdebug0 file, with mutt run at -d2 (at least)?  With
that perhaps an ordering dependency (client or server) would be visible.

Ahh, hmm. Well, I’m trying. I tried sending myself a bunch of test messages and fiddling around with replying to them, but magically the flags all behaved themselves. I guess I’ll start running mutt with -d2 most of the time to see if I can catch in in the act.

Thanks,
~Kyle
--
If you cannot change your mind, how can you be certain that you have one?
                                                             -- Unknown