Re: mutt/2147: Unbale to see the image as a part of email message body - mutt with -i option

The following reply was made to PR mutt/2147; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Raj <jagtapr@xxxxxxxxx>
To: mutt-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bug-any@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, moritz+mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx,
  invalid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: mutt/2147: Unbale to see the image as a part of email message body
- mutt with -i option
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 07:15:38 -0800 (PST)

 --0-1171117096-1134141338=:51999

   Thank you so much for the hits and the updates. If createing the HTML e-mail
is the only option that I have then is this something I can do with mutt ? Does
mutt will support this?

   Also Do you have any example that I can loot at?

   Thank you so must for the help.

 Yahoo! Shopping
 --0-1171117096-1134141338=:51999

 <FONT size=2>  <div>Thank you so much for the hits and the updates. If
createing the HTML e-mail is the only option that I have then is this something

                <hr size=1>Yahoo! Shopping<br>
 Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at <a
href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/footer/shopping/*http://shopping.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTE2bzVzaHJtBF9TAzk1OTQ5NjM2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFnBHNsawNob2xpZGF5LTA1

 ">Yahoo! Shopping</a>