Re: mutt/2147: Unbale to see the image as a part of email message body - mutt with -i option

The following reply was made to PR mutt/2147; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Moritz Barsnick <moritz+mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bug-any@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: mutt/2147: Unbale to see the image as a part of email message body
- mutt with -i option
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 09:30:16 +0100

 On Thu, Dec 08, 2005 at 21:35:01 +0100, Moritz Barsnick wrote:
 >  What you can do (but you'll have to wait until tomorrow until I see the
 >  result in Outlook ;->):
 [...]
 >  Now, just delete the body "attachment" (default: 'D') -> bingo, you
 >  have an email consisting only of the image!

 Okay, here at work today, I can say that Outlook displays this mail
 consisting only of an an empty mail (body) with an image attachment,
 which is not what you wanted.

 Removing the "Content-Disposition:" line (albeit manually editing the
 mbox, and then bouncing or moving it to Outlook) does not change this
 behavior.

 So I finally believe that what you "want" (do you really??) is an HTML
 e-mail. Blah!  ;-)

 Moritz