Re: mutt/2150: mutt coredump on AIX 5.2 ML6

The following reply was made to PR mutt/2150; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Paul Walker <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bug-any@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: mutt/2150: mutt coredump on AIX 5.2 ML6
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 09:49:38 +0000

 --K8nIJk4ghYZn606h

 On Fri, Dec 09, 2005 at 10:15:06AM +0100, joerg.leonhard@xxxxxxx wrote:

 > >Originator:     Joerg Leonhard
 > >Release:        1.4.2.1

 Please test with the latest release (1.5.11, in mutt/devel on the FTP site)
 and see if the problem still occurs.

 Also, please don't attach coredumps and binaries to bugs without being
 asked; it's a bit unfair for those subscribed to the dev list who are still
 on dialup. ;-)

 Thanks,

 --=20
 Paul

 A mad puppeteer, a full grown kzin, and me.  Our fourth crew member
 had better be a psychiatrist.  -- Louis Wu, _Ringworld_ (Niven)

 --K8nIJk4ghYZn606h

 --K8nIJk4ghYZn606h--