Re: wish: list-reply replies to too many (should only to MFT)

On 2005-11-16 16:24:35 +0100, Rado S wrote:

> When working with lists I want to use list-reply, not group-reply
> just to bypass MFT/list-reply deficiency (from my perspective, of
> course ;).

The intent of the code is that, normally, group-reply is the right
function to use if you want to reply to everyone concerned by a
message.

The idea behind list-reply is that you're able to sepcifically fish
for all known mailing lists.  Hence the difference in behavior.

--
Thomas Roessler · Personal soap box at <http://log.does-not-exist.org/>.