Re: How to display format=flowed (and other topics)?

On Thursday, October 13 at 09:41 PM, quoth Thomas Roessler:
I object (and strongly) against claims that mutt's format=flowed
handler is "broken", or that not re-flowing lines on wide screens is
a "bug" when the actual code is (a) perfectly usable, and (b) the
objection is really that we don't give enough rope to people to hang
themselves.

I think I was the one that designated it a bug to begin with -- based entirely on my (obviously faulty) memory: I thought mutt had previously had the ability to re-flow messages to wider than 80 columns and that this feature had somehow broken since I had last tested it. Since I was incorrect and this is not the case, I retract the "bug" designation.

~Kyle
--
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider God-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side.
                                                           -- Aristotle