Re: mutt/2110: decode-copy decode-save create empty parts / messages in case of decoding errors

* On Wed, Oct 12, 2005 TAKAHASHI Tamotsu wrote:
> (May be related to PR #1919 and #2110 ?)
>
> 0. Fall-through to raw message.
>
> Pager will show encrypted text if decryption fails.
> Decode-save/copy will copy encrypted msg as text/plain if decryption fails.
> Decrypt-save/copy will copy encrypted msg as multi/enc if decryption fails.

This solves all problems in a reasonable way. Thanks. I still would
prefere to not write the message at all, but this is much better then the
current behavoir.

P.S. I didn't choose that fortune cookie on purpose. Sometimes it's
     magic.

Michael
--
BOFH excuse #87: