Re: mutt/1296: iso date/time format by default

Hello Rado,

 On Wednesday, September 28, 2005 at 19:20:36 +0200, Rado Smiljanic wrote:

> 24h seems to be agreed on as more useful default for a majority.

    I think so, for a majority overall. But for a majority of English
speakers, I still have doubts: I found past discussions with Americans
saying 24h was unnatural reading for them, military, and they hated it.

Bye!    Alain.
--
Give your computer's unused idle processor cycles to a scientific goal:
The Folding@home project at <URL:http://folding.stanford.edu/>.