Re: mutt/1519: when replying to pgp-encrypted mail,

The following reply was made to PR mutt/1519; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Alain Bench <veronatif@xxxxxxx>
To: bug-any@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Gero Treuner <gero@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: mutt/1519: when replying to pgp-encrypted mail,
 message ist *not* included in reply
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 11:11:40 +0200 (CEST)

 Hello Gero,

  On Tuesday, September 20, 2005 at 4:33:18 +0200, Gero Treuner wrote:

 > The new and hopefully everlasting location is
 > http://70t.de/download/gpg-2comp.tar.gz

     Thank you, Gero.

 > I would not like to see the gpg-2comp "hack" distributed with mutt.

     OK, noted. The gpg.rc commented out commands are enough to hint the
 really motivated user.

 > Documenting the bug, which is a PGP bug if I understand you correctly,
 > and adding a note what bitten people can do seems to be adequate.

     Why keep an existing user annoyance, when 5 lines of Mutt code may
 circumvent it without bad side effects? Granted, the annoyance is not
 our fault. But I'm still in favour of Dato's fix.

 Bye!   Alain.