Re: mutt/1673: Matching signed messages (via ~g) does not work for signed+encrypted eMails

Synopsis: Matching signed messages (via ~g) does not work for signed+encrypted
eMails

State-Changed-From-To: suspended->chatting
State-Changed-By: rado
State-Changed-When: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 16:31:50 +0200
State-Changed-Why:
more input from mutt-dev

**** Comment added by rado on Thu, 22 Sep 2005 16:31:50 +0200 ****
 a) my original statment was not meant for your report,
   sorry for the mistake.
b) 2y for answer: well ... there were some issues with the old bts and lack of
man-power. :)
   Some (new) people have cleaned up old reports (from spam)
and now we have a new bts which has its own new issues. :-/

Your request would require a special treatment of the ~g pattern
depending on the context: message-hook or anywhere else.
What matches for message-hook wouldn't match for "limit" for example.
I don't know whether this is a good idea.