[feature request] stay in pager at <change-folder> prompt

Hello,

A small thing but it bugs me.

I sometimes do <change-folder> when in the pager just to see if
there is some mail in another folder. When I decide not to change
folders any keystroke in Ctrl-C, Ctrl-G, Return, Enter takes me
into the index. It would be nice to have one of those keys
reserved for staying in the pager as there's also no way of
executing a macro like "<exit><display-message>" at the prompt.
Or is there?

If there is something that I've overlooked I take everything
back ;-) and would be thankful for any pointers.

_B A U S T E L L E N_ lesen!  --->> <http://www.blacktrash.org/baustellen.html>