Re: [Announce] mutt-1.5.10

* Thu Aug 11 2005 Brendan Cully <brendan@xxxxxxxxxx>
> By the way, the following are some of the most visible new features
> and/or annoying gratuitous changes, for those who don't want to wade
> through the rather large ChangeLog:

One more:
If you modify an IMAP message's flag and copy the message to another
IMAP folder, the message will be flagged on the server immediately.
This behaviour is different from other mailbox types. Or am I wrong?
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=mutt-dev&m=111260753528033&w=2

I was glad when Brendan said;
> I think a nicer solution is to create an option to set flags on the
> server as soon as they've been changed in mutt.
 ( http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=mutt-dev&m=111241592228106&w=2 )
but Brendan took another solution _without_ an option.
So IMAP users have to know this change. This affects all IMAP users.
...Though I am not an IMAP user. ;)

--
tamo