Re: Docbook patch

On Thursday, August 11 at 03:10 AM, quoth Vincent Lefevre:
In the html-to-text conversion, CSS would be the solution, but
unfortunately neither lynx nor w3m support them.

Perhaps html2text[*] from Martin Bayer, with a good html2textrc file?

* http://www.mbayer.de/html2text/

Otherwise, aren't there XSLT stylesheets to convert DocBook to
plain text directly?

There's also links and elinks.

~Kyle
--
The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the surface of a gas-covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away, and think this to be normal, is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be...
                                                       -- Douglas Adams