Re: Docbook patch

On Monday, 08 August 2005 at 18:45, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> On 2005-08-08 17:38:30 +0200, Brendan Cully wrote:
> > Fixed in CVS. By the way, have you given my docbook patch a try?
>
> Not yet, but I can't apply it (probably due to the latest CVS changes).

Here's a diff against CVS HEAD. There's a PDF target in there too, but
the autoconf magic for finding the xml entity declarations isn't quite
done. openjade/opensp seem to be kind of a mess that way. I would have
used passivetex instead but it seems to choke on the manual no matter
how much extra memory I give it.