Re: Docbook patch

On 2005-08-09 08:42:11 -0700, Brendan Cully wrote:
> Here's a diff against CVS HEAD. There's a PDF target in there too, but
> the autoconf magic for finding the xml entity declarations isn't quite
> done. openjade/opensp seem to be kind of a mess that way. I would have
> used passivetex instead but it seems to choke on the manual no matter
> how much extra memory I give it.

In manual.txt:

* The Table of Contents is on 2 levels only.

* There's no longer bold and underlined text.

* Layout in Section 2.3.1.1 (Status Flags) is suboptimal:

    message is deleted (is marked for deletion)

    message have attachments marked for deletion

    contains a PGP public key

[...]

* The manual doesn't fit on 80 columns. In Section 2.3.2 (The Pager):

<Space>         display the next page (or next message if at the end of a
message)

(this is also the case without the docbook patch, though).

* Bad line breaks, e.g. line 654:

The second character indicates the key's signing capabilities. Once again, a ``
-'' implies ``not for signing'', ``.'' implies that the key is marked as an

* No problem with the non-ASCII characters.