Re: mutt/2019: menu_context itches (Re: your mail)

 On Wednesday, August 10, 2005 at 10:45:02 PM +0900, Tamotsu Takahashi wrote:

> We can rename $pager_context to $pager_overlap without invalidating
> $pager_context. Mutt already has some synonym variables. (grep DT_SYN
> init.h)

    Ah yes, thanks: I had not thought about the synonym way. Well, that
would help, and would be the way to go, if there was significant presure
towards bigger renaming scheme. I still think renaming $pager_context is
out of our scope. Chaos must be repelled.

Bye!    Alain.
--
Give your computer's unused idle processor cycles to a scientific goal:
The Folding@home project at <URL:http://folding.stanford.edu/>.