Re: mutt: Improve const correctness

> 2. Looks like you've got some of your consts backwards? eg:
>    int mutt_account_fromurl (ACCOUNT* account, ciss_url_t const* url)

This coding style can be an indication for the function signatures where I
suggest a correction.
The rationale for the modifier ordering can be found in the article "Const
Correctness Part 4" by Darren Collins.
http://codecraft.pool-room.com/Cpp/const-correctness-4.html

> 3. It's probably easier to just post a gzipped attachment to the
>    list (it shouldn't be very large) rather than using the
>    tracker. That may just be my opinion though.

I prefer request tracking systems because I will get only notified for specific
topics. The message traffic on a development mailing list can become too big.

Regards,
Markus