Re: mutt: Improve const correctness

* On 2005.08.02, in <20050802215925.GA5701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
*       "Brendan Cully" <brendan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 3. It's probably easier to just post a gzipped attachment to the
>    list (it shouldn't be very large) rather than using the
>    tracker. That may just be my opinion though.

FWIW, I agree (strongly).  Mutt isn't a sourceforge project, and
using SF tools to monitor changes and requests (in addition to mutt's
conventional channels) makes things more difficult, not less.

I never would have thought of looking on SF for bug reports or feature
requests on mutt, actually -- much less patches.

--
 -D.    dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx        NSIT    University of Chicago