Re: mutt: Improve const correctness

On Tuesday, 02 August 2005 at 23:43, SF Markus Elfring wrote:

> > Please feel free to try this and send in a patch. :-)
>
> Would you like to look at the contribution in the feature request "Improve
> const correctness"?
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1241565&group_id=195&atid=350195

1. please generate a patch using diff -u against CVS HEAD. The current
   form wouldn't be any fun to use.
2. Looks like you've got some of your consts backwards? eg:
   int mutt_account_fromurl (ACCOUNT* account, ciss_url_t const* url)
3. It's probably easier to just post a gzipped attachment to the
   list (it shouldn't be very large) rather than using the
   tracker. That may just be my opinion though.