Re: your mail

On Mon, Aug 01, 2005 at 04:42:15PM +0200, ossi@xxxxxxx wrote:

> a virtual folder is a message list based on a named filter expression.
> generally it behaves like a regular mailbox, with some minor
> restrictions.  one particularly interesting feature is combining
> threading with filtering, so an entire thread is pulled into the
> vfolder if one message from it is matched.

FWIW, the "party line" on this one is "try mairix". I realize that's not
quite the same as having a built in feature, and may not do everything
you want, but you might want to try that in the meantime.

I believe that in the case of Maildir or MH folders, Mairix does use
symlinks for its "virtual" folder(s)... though not with mbox.