Re: mutt development status

On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 04:06:10PM +0200, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> so, thomas, unless you're satisfied with this situation, i think it
> would be wisest to officially resign from mutt maintenance and hand over
> to the mutt-ng guy (or somebody else, fwiw), possibly offering yourself
> as a co-maintainer/consultant. sure, that would mean that some things not
> to your liking are merged, and possibly the code quality suffers short
> term, but in the longer run this step _would_ be to mutt's benefit.

This conversation so far has been much needed, but it seems to me that
there are several people who ought to be participating, but are instead
MIA. It does absolutley /no good/ for bozos like me, or any of you fine
hackers out there, to talk about any of this.

Thomas, Brendan, where are you? What are /your/ feelings here? Join the
conversation.
--
The revolution will not be televised.