Re: mutt development status

On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 09:06:25PM +0100, Paul Walker wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 03:40:33PM -0400, John J. Foster wrote:
>
> > leave a folder without having read all the new mail, but still be able
> > to tell if there was unread mail there. Cache an f'ing flag somewhere.
> > The only time you've gotta deal with it is when mutt is first opened.
> > Unless I'm way off base. But other clients seem to be able to handle it.
>
> If it bothers you that much, write it.

[toning down my rhetoric]

Paul,

No, you miss the point. Let's return to the beginning of this thread.
I read this list and mutt-users. This has been asked for for a
/long/ time. But so have a lot of other things. But of /all/ those, how
is mutt different than it was 2 years ago? What has been implemented?
Where is the progress? What is the road map? I know you don't have that
answer, but nobody else seems to either.

John
--
The revolution will not be televised.