Re: Messages not recognized as flagged

On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 01:52:02PM -0700, Brendan Cully wrote:
There's probably more than one way to fix this. IMAP has native
support for flagged messages, but I'm not sure how you'd get procmail
to set this for the server. It might just be a matter of finding the
right header name.

Or you can continue to use X-Flag, if you add that field into
$imap_headers. That's a little less IMAPy, but it's simpler and it'll
probably work.

Thanks, Brendan.  Once I finally realized that it's X-Status, not
X-Flag, I got this working.

--
Bob Bell <bbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>