Re: Any tips for moving to 1.5.9? Which patches have already been applied?

On Mar 18, David Champion [dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> * On 2005.03.18, in <20050319021253.GF20041@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> *     "Mun Johl" <mun_johl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > was just wondering how folks are handling that situation?  Do you just
> > apply each patch and fix the problems one by one?  It doesn't appear as
>
> Pretty much. :/
> > Sorry for the novice questions.
>
> Not at all. Patching is a sordid business, and there's not really a good
> system for managing them.

This drifts off-topic but it's probably still worth mentioning on this
question; I've been working lately with a new-ish Linux distro that does a
lot of interactive build stuff that should appeal to the mutt
power/patch-happy user mentality... a picture is worth a thousand words:

http://jblosser.firinn.org/pub/smgl/mutt_cast_log.html