Re: How about the editing threads and attachment counting patches?

* On 2005.02.23, in <20050224001327.GA21705@xxxxxxxx>,
*       "René Clerc" <rene@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> See: http://home.uchicago.edu/~dgc/mutt/#attach
>
> Note: I don't believe that these patches, especially the last one, are
>       up-to-date and "inclusion ready".

Coincidentally, I have an window open where I'm resolving conflicts on
this patch right now. A moment, please....

http://home.uchicago.edu/~dgc/sw/mutt/patch-1.5.8.dgc.attach.5

(This one includes documentation.)

Eventually, I'll update the web page, too, but it's too much to think
about right now.

--
 -D.    dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                  NSIT::ENSS
 "So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill...