Re: How about the editing threads and attachment counting patches?

* Paul Walker [Thu, 24 Feb 2005 00:27:36 +0000]:
> On Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at 01:13:27AM +0100, Ren? Clerc wrote:

> > I'm a huge fan of this patch, use it a lot (also over IMAP), and would
> > welcome it's inclusion.  I believe this is the general opinion.
> > See: http://cedricduval.free.fr/mutt/patches/#threads

> I'd definitely like that one to be included. It's been in the Debian mutt
> package for ages, without any problems as far as I know. Marco or Adeodato
> might be able to confirm that.

  Yes, it's useful and has been in Debian for a long time. Words from
  Marco (from a previous message in this list): "I support including
  this patch too, it has been in the Debian package since September 2001
  and it's *very* useful."

  Cheers,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

He who has not a good memory should never take upon himself the trade of lying.
                -- Michel de Montaigne