Re: How about the editing threads and attachment counting patches?

* On 2005.02.23, in <20050224015813.GC19055@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
*       "David Champion" <dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> http://home.uchicago.edu/~dgc/sw/mutt/patch-1.5.8.dgc.attach.5

I should add: this patch has been stable (at version 5) since March 14,
2002, for mutt-1.3.28. All updates since then have just been refreshes
for new mutt releases, with no changes to the implementation itself. In
case it's not obvious, I'd love to see this go into CVS :) -- I have no
plans to make significant changes to it, unless doing so puts it closer
to CVS.

--
 -D.    dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                  NSIT::ENSS
 "So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill...