Re: Change in behavior <current-middle> (was: [2005-02-13] CVS repository changes)

* René Clerc <rene@xxxxxxxx> [02-23-05 03:58]:
> * Vincent Lefevre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> [23-02-2005 02:33]:
> >
> > Yes, but fix it too. It didn't always work before.
> >
> > Otherwise, there should be some stick-to-end behavior.
>
> Didn't it work before?  Please specify.  And, to be correct, the
> function still works for me, as long as the operation would not result
> in blank lines having to be added.  The original patch for
> $menu_context included $menu_move_off to control this behavior (i.e.
> to allow the blank lines to appear), but that feature has not been
> committed.

I agree that the function still works, just not at the end/bottom of a
page, or when requiring the addition of blank lines below.  But this
is my favorite use, at the end of the list.

HOG # US1244711          Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery