wish: file/directory funtions for maildir etc (was: Re: New IMAP function: rename-mailbox)

Hi,

i do not know if the BTS is running...

* Thomas Glanzmann <sithglan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [21. Feb. 2005]:
> Hello,
>
> > fwiw, how about adding such functions for maildir, etc. as well? it sort
> > of sucks to have to resort to a file manager to manage mailboxes ...
>
> agreed. What I need most is a delete mailbox command (with pro-active
> stupidity safer (prompt with default answer now)).

me too.  Deleting, moving, copying, renaming, linking of mailboxes
would be very useful.

Dito a funktion which simply shows the file name of a message
(like <display-name>) and the possibility to (hard) link a
message to another maildir.

Ciao, Gregor