[2004-02-08] CVS repository changes

This message was generated and sent automatically.  It contains a
summary of the CVS commits over the last 48 hours.  These changes
should be propagated to the public repository within at most a day
or two.  Most probably, they have already been propagated.

2004-02-07 21:40:11  TAKAHASHI Tamotsu  <ttakah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
(roessler)

        * po/ja.po: update

2004-02-07 21:38:32  Juan Altmayer Pizzorno  <juan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
(roessler)

        * mbox.c: Hi, off_t is a 64-bit number (like on Mac OS X/darwin),
        the percentages don't show right while mutt is reading/parsing
        a mailbox.  Here's a patch (against 1.5.6i) to fix that.

2004-02-07 21:36:41  David Yitzchak Cohen
<lists+mutt_devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  (roessler)

        * init.c, muttlib.c: Looking at the code, the problem is pretty
        obvious.  A recent patch to init.c (the one that was supposed
        to prevent Mutt from silently failing to read nonexistant RC
        files, IIRC) changed source_rc() to stat(2) the RC "file" before
        trying to mutt_open_read() it.  There's only one problem here:
        source_rc() has no way of knowing whether or not its "file"
        is a file or a command.  I'm attaching a patch that fixes the
        problem in what I believe is the right way.