Re: Patch for "tag-prefix and macros" bug

* Lionel Elie Mamane <lionel@xxxxxxxxx> [2004-02-02 10:10 +0100]:
> On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 09:03:37AM +0100, Nicolas Rachinsky wrote:
> > I have tried it, and it does not sync the mailbox (but delete the
> > message inside. really strange).
>
> Possibly because "y" is not a positive answer in your locale? You
> might be using, e.g. a german locale, in which case the 'y' must be
> replaced by a 'j'.

y is a positive answer here, but there is no need to answer any question,
it seems $ (and y) are not executed. Strange.

> > What about my (deleted by you) proposal? <foo> to execute the
> > command foo, and e.g. <<foo> to get <foo>?
>
> I have no comment on it at this stage. I'll take a closer look at it
> later.

Ok, same thing here, I'm afraid I should really start working for the
coming tests.

Nicolas