Re: Patch for "tag-prefix and macros" bug

* Lionel Elie Mamane <lionel@xxxxxxxxx> [2004-02-01 23:32 +0100]:

http://www.rachinsky.de/nicolas/mutt.html

> The behaviour wasn't consistent: In
> "<tag-prefix-cond>ab<end-cond>c", if there are messages tagged, only a
> operates on them and b and c operate on the current message, but this
> sequence is equivalent to "c" when there are no messages
> tagged.

That's the intended behaviour. Why is this inconsistent? The
functionality is useful, since without it, you can't do many things.

I 'push' some cleanup commands on entering a folder, without
tag-prefix-cond the commands would move away on the current message
if there are no messages to remove.

Nicolas