Re: [bugmaster@xxxxxxx: Processed: bugs #541 #790 #986 #1026 #1183 #1240 #1444 #1466 #1223 #1614]

Hi Dave,

 On Saturday, October 25, 2003 at 11:24:32 PM -0400, David Yitzchak Cohen wrote:

>>> close 1466
>> bug#1466: mutt-1.4i: only first recipient recognized
>> bug closed, send any further explanations to David Yitzchak Cohen
>> <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Why was this bug closed? ...or did I miss an email stating the reason?

    Unfortunately yes: I closed #1466 for unreproducability, possible
misconfiguration, and no followups to my reply after one month or so.
Now of course I schedule reopening in next batch, and resend you my old
reply (reached BTS and mutt-dev, but missed your .tj addy). Please feel
free to reply to the resent, should nicely continue the thread.

    Side note: The .tj address makes a temporary error « Name service
error for dave.tj: Host not found, try again », so delaying the bounce
for 6 days.

> I can reproduce the bug at will, if you're interested.

    Of course, and thanks to have reviewed the bugmaster batch: I feel
uncomfortable with last one just before that was not published (nor 2
resends) on mutt-dev: My mistakes will stay unnoticed...

Bye!    Alain.
--
set honor_followup_to=yes in muttrc is the default value, and makes your
list replies go where the original author wanted them to go: Only to the