Patch: automatic ldap lookup for addresses

Hello!
Its been a while since I last posted to the list.

I have implemented a simple feature
which I find very useful when using mutt:

if an alias for a name [e.g. in To/Cc list]
is not found, automatically query the name in ldap with QueryCmd.

This way I dont have to type CTRL-T after I enter each name:
I just enter all names at the prompt or in the editor
and if there is an ambiguity I get the usual list
from ldap command.
This is even more useful if names are added to the To
list in the editor - this checks all names and prompts
if there is an ambiguity.

A patch for 1.4.1i attached. Works fine for me.

With any questions/suggestions, pls mail me directly
since I'm not on the list anymore.