Re: Small patch for saving attachments: last used folder can be recalled

On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 12:52:20AM +0200, andreas.gredler@xxxxxx wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 10:36:35PM +0200, Thomas Roessler wrote:
> > On 2003-09-03 22:28:00 +0200, andreas.gredler@xxxxxx wrote:
> >
> > > Yes, as I mentioned before I'm thinking about rewriting the code
> > > concerning tagged attachments. But I'm still not sure how the "cd
> > > into directory" should look like so that it makes sense. But in
> > > the next days I will start to implement the first version.
> >
> > Actually, I think it should work like this: When you want to save a
> > bunch of attachments and give a directory name as the location where
> > you want to save any one of these, you should be given the option to
> > say that all following attachments be saved there
>
> I see. I think this is a good approach to start with. And it should be
> possible to implement it without writing too much additional code.

Sounds good!  BTW, a refinement could be to have a quadoption concerning
attachments overwritting an existing file so that one could have mutt
either ask or not and take a default action.  That way the tagged
attachement operations could be completely non-interactive if configured
that way.

--
Will Fiveash