Re: Small patch for saving attachments: last used folder can be recalled

On 2003-09-03 22:28:00 +0200, andreas.gredler@xxxxxx wrote:

> Yes, as I mentioned before I'm thinking about rewriting the code
> concerning tagged attachments. But I'm still not sure how the "cd
> into directory" should look like so that it makes sense. But in
> the next days I will start to implement the first version.

Actually, I think it should work like this: When you want to save a
bunch of attachments and give a directory name as the location where
you want to save any one of these, you should be given the option to
say that all following attachments be saved there -- i.e., the "it's
a directory, save under it?" dialogue would have to be changed.  Of
course, when a file would be overwritten, additional interaction
would be needed.

It's not precisely a "cd" approach, but should be intuitive to use.

--
Thomas Roessler · Personal soap box at <http://log.does-not-exist.org/>.