Re: [ga] USPTO grants Calif. lawyer patent over entire WWW naming scheme

It is interesting just how little effect these types of matters have upon the common p2p useage of the WWW.

Now a virus may bother many of us.  Prices of use may annoy us.  But who owns a patent and how much a domain name costs is minimal at best.

I would be kind of interested to hear/read what is broken, by that I mean what device in the house of the net does not work when you turn it on or flush it or close/open it.

Do you Yahoo!?