Re: [ga] [fwd] UDRP issues report -- ALAC position? (from: roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Richard and all former DNSO GA members,

  Good question Richard.  However your question has already been
answered.  That answer was The ALAC so called representatives
were not elected but appointed, and cannot legitimately represent
any stakeholder/user.  But of course the same is true of the
ICANNATLARGE.ORG farce of an election as well as is well
documented.

  And so the saga continues...

Richard Henderson wrote:

> "We" being.... ?